Download: Poweramp Music Player v2.0.10-build-578-uni Apk | 5 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.1 and up |
Powerful Music Player for Android!!!
Poweramp Music Player (Full)
What’s in this version:
- fixed too large notification for Note3 @ Lollipop
- – tag edit/track deletion on SD cards @ Lollipop (Poweramp will ask for write permission on SD card. Due to the bug in Android, this will fail for SD cards without label)
- – track deletion on SD cards @ Kitkat
- – fixed HD Skins menu @ Lollipop
- – translation updates (huge thanks to all Crowdin translators)
- – few other minor fixes
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @Poweramp2 to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
You can downgrade back to 1.4 by downloading it from official Poweramp site.
- – plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- – 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- – separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- – stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- – crossfade
- – gapless
- – replay gain
- – plays songs from folders and from own library
- – dynamic queue
- – lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- – embed and standalone .cue files support
- – support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- – OpenGL based cover art animation
- – downloads missing album art
- – 4 configurable widget types
- – configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- – headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- – scrobbling
- – tag editor
- – visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- – fast library scan
- – high level of customization via settings
- Install PowerAMP APK
- Install PowerAMP Unlocker APK
- Run PowerAMP then force close (Use TB / app manager)
- Run lucky patcher > Custom patch by SanX
- If not full, patch again and reboot