Revenge of the Rob-O-Bot v1.0.2 Apk | 32 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and Up
Classic pinball at its best; fantastic physics, great sound and fast gameplay!
Revenge of the Rob-O-Bot is classic pinball at its best; with fantastic physical feel, great sound and realistic gameplay. And a bit rugged and worn from its years of use in the arcades, as it should be.
The Intergalactical Rob-O-Bot has invaded Femtopia and is laying waste to this once peaceful city of the future. No-one knows why or where he comes from. It’s not important. Just help Bazooka Commandrix Betty to save the metropolis from destruction! …But beware, the Rob-O-Bot is programmed for REVENGE!!
– Fast-paced gameplay and realistic physics
– 5 challenging missions to roll through
– Fantastic visuals and glistering light shows
– Great retro display animations
– Up to 5 balls multiball
– 10 evil Rob-O-Bots to defeat
– Tons of combos, bonuses and multipliers
– Tilt with style, be be careful not to overdo it
– Global high score list
Designed by Color Monkey, powered by Nena.
How to play
There is no “one way” to play a pinball game. Most things give you points and points are what you are trying to get.
Shoot the ramps and hit everything that blinks, especially blinking arrows. Combos are the best and so are jackpots. And don’t forget to increase your bonus ‘cause that will certainly give you a lot more points in the end.
Your main goal is to defeat the evil Rob-O-Bot and you do that by completing all the missions. There are five of them and you start them by entering the Mission controll. If you are not in a mission, the mission control is always opened. Hit it, and follow the instructions.
– Use one flipper at the time
– After you’ve flipped, drop the flipper back down immediately
– In general, don’t flip any more than you need to
– Push the device upwards to tilt
– Watch and listen to the game while you play to learn the rules
What’s in this version:
- – improved handling of devices with limited sound resources
- – fixed game logic bugs and graphics issues