Download>> Riptide GP2 v1.2 Apk | 46 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires Android:2.3 and up
What’s in this version :
- * Support for Android TV!
- * Split-screen mode (Android TV)
- * Safe-zone adjustment screen (Android TV)
- * Race your Friends in the new “VR Challenge” game mode, and compete for the best times on Leaderboards
- * New ultra-fast hydro jet: Fan favorite “Scorpion” is remastered for RGP2!
- * Now you can race as a female rider
- * Added new touch screen interfaces with manual acceleration
Featuring rocket-powered hydro jets racing around futuristic tracks across a dynamic and interactive water surface, Riptide GP2 delivers a fast, fun, and visually stunning racing experience.
From Vector Unit, developers of acclaimed racing games Riptide GP, Beach Buggy Blitz, Shine Runner, and Hydro Thunder Hurricane!
Show off your skills and your custom-tuned hydro jet in 4-way online battles with friends and players around the world!
ALL NEW CAREER MODE
Play through Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events to earn XP and cash that can be used to upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider’s performance.
ALL NEW WATERCRAFT
Collect 9 powerful new hydro jets, and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
ALL NEW STUNT SYSTEM
Unlock and master 25 outrageous new stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
• GAME THE WAY YOU WANT
• Seamlessly supports multiple control configurations for tilt, touch-screen, and gamepad play.
GOOGLE PLAY GAME SERVICES
Race online, earn achievements and keep your game synced to the cloud with your Google account.
CUTTING EDGE TECH
Powered by the all-new Vector Engine 4, Riptide GP2 builds on the original game’s stunning visuals, with extra-detailed HD graphics!
OPTIMIZED FOR TEGRA 4
Featuring additional optimizations exclusively for Tegra 4: higher-resolution textures, complex shaders, dynamic lighting, and real-time shadows. As featured in Tegra Zone! Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.vectorunit.red’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game