Download: Select! Music Player Pro v1.2.5 Apk | 3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:3.1 and up
Select! is the music player for a smooth music listening experience on your tablet.
What’s in this version :
- Improvements for devices with a 48 kHz sample rate
- Android 4.4 enhancements
- Fix for truncated overlays on Nexus 7
- Fix for Album/Artist Cover display when folding or unfolding the playlist
- Adjustments for the Kindle HD and other 7 inch tablets
- GUI optimization for better scrolling performance
- GUI font size harmonization
- Contrast of play count font improved
- Updated to the latest decoders
- Fix for a crash that occurred when changing the orientation repeatedly
Browse seamlessly through your music collection. Create playlists with ease and have full control over your music:
* The thoughtfully designed all-in-one-view interface takes full advantage of the larger tablet screens.
* Optimized for innovative multi-touch control. Swipe through your music by cover art and organize it by drag & drop.
* Use the quick search with autocompletion to jump to an album or artist. Or use the real-time detail search to find a particular track.
* Playlist oriented: Manage, arrange and play your music and always know what will play next.
* The unique waveform display serves as a precise seekbar. See what’s playing with the graphic equalizer or use the full screen visualization of your music.
– Clearly arranged all-in-one-view application
– Browse your music by albums, artists, genres, playlists and tracks
– Advanced playlist system
– Smart playlist that shows recently added songs
– Drag & Drop and multi-touch control
– Powerful search engine
– Quick-Search with autocompletion
– Detailed search
– Unique waveform display that visualizes your music
– Cover grids and stacks
– 10 band graphical equalizer
– Full screen audio visualizer
– Notification bar player
– Audio engine based on FFmpeg
– Supported formats: mp3, mp4/m4a, aac, wma, ogg vorbis, flac, wav, aiff
– Supports 7 to 10 inch tablets
– Works in portrait and landscape view
– Works on tablets with screens larger than 7 inch
– Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) or higher
– Screen resolution 1024 x 768 (XGA) or higher
– 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7