Shot Control v3.0.13 Apk | 762 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
A camera app designed to help serious photographers take better photographs.
Shot Control allows photographers to better control, monitor, and manage the Android photography experience.
- – Multiple Touch Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
- – Direct access to exposure control and zoom
- – One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
- – Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for focus, volume up for shutter)
- – Pre-focus function
- – 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
- – Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own “Stars – Shot Control” group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
- – With “Instant Upload” enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be “instant uploaded” to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.
What’s in this version:
- Thank you for the emails and for reporting the crashes. Fixes a number of issues that were causing problems (and crashes) on some devices.
- Added permissions to support future launch of “lite” version of the app, by popular request.
- Fixes for Nexus 4 camera driver bugs.