Sign v2.6 Apk | 346 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Create your own gestures and draw on your screen to call or text any contact.
Read the comments – Best speed dial app in the Market! Very quick and easy – allows an unlimited number of contacts to be assigned speed dial gestures (full version only). Try Sign now – other speed dial apps just don’t compare!
Sign is a unique gesture based speed dial and text application which allows you to call or text any contact with a quick swipe of your finger. Draw “Signs” directly on your homescreen.
Don’t bother with other speed dial apps (direct dial icons and shortcuts) which take up a lot of space on your homescreen or result in misdials because you inadvertently hit a button. Sign is a clean, fast, and efficient way to get in touch with the people you call and text most often.
• Dynamic Sign Recognition determines call or text depending on where you start drawing the gesture
• Faster opening
• Optional background service for optimum speed/performance
• Use Sign even when other apps are open (requires background service to be active)
• Works with Voicemail passcode input
• Works with WhatsApp
• Enhanced Gesture Recognition System prevents accidental calls/misdials
• Draw “Signs” directly onto your home screen
• FAST – call/text any contact in seconds
• Call without looking at the screen
• Create unique gesture for any contact (or all of them)
• Multi-stroke gestures
• Unlimited speed dial storage (full version only)
• Advanced misdial prevention including
o Fully Adjustable call confirmation (OFF or up to 4 seconds)
o Contact confirmation feature
o Auto-close feature
o Single-tap call prevention
• No call log after call ends
• Simple and fast set up – 15 seconds or less
• Adjust the color of your Signs
• Optional opaque background
• Easily share Sign with friends
Sign – THE best speed dial available for Android. Assign gestures to any contact to easily call or text.
We take customer service very seriously. If you experience ANY issues with our application, email us at email@example.com. We’ll respond quickly to resolve your issue. We can’t respond to issues in the Market comments and we can’t fix problems we don’t know about. Thanks!
Follow us on twitter @simplyapplied for the latest news and updates.