Download: Snap Camera HDR v4.0.10 Apk| 5 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3.3 and Up
A Whole New Camera Experience
- Small bugfix
- Fix focus problems on Galaxy Nexus
- Fix tap to focus during video recording
- Add continuous video focus mode
- Fix crash in editor on low memory devices
- New HDR review mode allows you to change HDR parameters on the fly after a photo has been taken
- New non-destructive editor from Android 4.4 with lots of new presets and effects (android 4.0 and above only)
- New focus animation
- Allow camera icon to be changed
- Many bugfixes and enhancement
- Draw controller menu at an angle when opened near the edge of the screen
- Allow ISO to be added to the custom settings
- Double the internal dynamic range for HDR
- Fix video snapshot on Galaxy Nexus
- Add Native HDR scene mode for Nexus 4
Snap is a camera and gallery application based on the camera included in Android 4.2 on the Nexus 4.
Take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
It has a simple, powerful user interface. Touch to focus, pinch to zoom, swipe to review and long press for photo settings. The photo controller includes settings for colour, contrast and sharpness (if supported by the hardware). The additional settings menu gives you access to: Picture and Video Size, Scene mode, Self Timer, Burst Mode, Time Lapse, Still and Video Focus Modes, JPEG Quality, Effects, ISO and Anti-banding.
The powerful photo editor lets you add colour effects, borders, crop, rotate, mirror and straighten. You can also choose image effects, histogram modification and vignette. Undo an effect at any time from the history menu.
Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon.
Snap works best on newer phones but will still run on older models.
The extra settings on the controller menu are only available on phones that support them. Most phones based on Qualcomm hardware do support these options but most others do not.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware. If it doesn’t work, please don’t rate the app badly, let us know and we will try to fix it.
Please post bugs and suggestions on the XDA thread for this app by clicking on “Visit Developer’s Website” below.
Check out our great video to see Snap in action.