Download: Snap Camera HDR v4.5.3 Apk | 5 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3.3 and Up
A Whole New Camera Experience
- Faster Denoising
- Fix crash when zooming on Nexus 5
- Updated translations
- Support for 4k video on some devices
- New “Ambiance” filter in the editor for advanced contrast enhancement
- New “Denoise” filter in the editor
- New “Enhance” filter for the editor
- New “Zebra Patterning” mode shows stripes where photo will be overexposed
- Support for writing to external sd cards on kitkat
- Pause during video recording (For stock Samsung phones only)
- Setting to add a “switch camera” icon to the main display
- Many bugfixes and performance improvements
Snap is a camera and gallery application based on the camera included in Android 4.2 on the Nexus 4.
Take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
It has a simple, powerful user interface. Touch to focus, pinch to zoom, swipe to review and long press for photo settings. The photo controller includes settings for colour, contrast and sharpness (if supported by the hardware). The additional settings menu gives you access to: Picture and Video Size, Scene mode, Self Timer, Burst Mode, Time Lapse, Still and Video Focus Modes, JPEG Quality, Effects, ISO and Anti-banding.
The powerful photo editor lets you add colour effects, borders, crop, rotate, mirror and straighten. You can also choose image effects, histogram modification and vignette. Undo an effect at any time from the history menu.
Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon.
Snap works best on newer phones but will still run on older models.
The extra settings on the controller menu are only available on phones that support them. Most phones based on Qualcomm hardware do support these options but most others do not.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware. If it doesn’t work, please don’t rate the app badly, let us know and we will try to fix it.
Please post bugs and suggestions on the XDA thread for this app by clicking on “Visit Developer’s Website” below.
Check out our great video to see Snap in action.