Sonos Widget Pro v2.2 Apk | 1.3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Control your Sonos system directly from your home-screen! Sonos Widget is a widget for your Sonos system.
Choose from three types of widgets;
• Normal (4×1)
• Extended (4×1) same as Normal, but also shows the album art of the current track.
• Controller (4×4, Android 3.0+, Pro only) re-sizable widget which gives you complete control of your entire Sonos System.
• Manage all your zones.
• Support for multiple systems (Home/Work etc).
• See whats currently playing.
• Playback & Volume control
• Support for multiple active widgets, each one controlling a zone.
• Changes appearance of your widgets, choose from multiple themes.
• Controller Widget for Android 3.0+ that gives you a complete overview of your entire Sonos system.
—— Basic setup ——
[Adding your ZonePlayers]
– Drag a Sonos Widget to your home-screen, open the menu and select “Add ZonePlayers”, follow the instructions.
[Select ZonePlayer for the widget (Normal and Album widget)]
– After adding your ZonePlayers, select a player and proceed by selecting “Set as active”. Remember to exit the application using the Back-button.
[Switch from Playback to Volume control (Normal and Album widget) ]
– Tap on the Artist/Track label to switch view states.
[Changing active player for widget (Normal and Album widget) ]
– From the Volume control view, open the settings and select the new player then select ‘Set as active’.
[Changing appearance of widget (Normal and Album widget) ]
– From the Volume control view, open the settings and select ‘Change apperance’.
[View queue (Controller-widget)]
– Tap the artist/track label on a given ZonePlayer to show it’s queue.
—– Issues —–
[Widget has stopped working]
– If you updated to 2.2 you need to re-add your widgets to your homescreen AND re-scan your network.
– In the case that ALL your ZonePlayers have recived new IP-adresses you need use the “Add ZonePlayer” feature to refresh your ZonePlayers.
– Enable ‘High Performance’ if you are experiencing frequent connection drops.
– Make sure that the phone is connected to the same WiFi-network as the ZonePlayers.
– The network must support UPnP (this might be disabled by default on your router).
– The following ports are using for connecting to a ZonePlayer: 6969, 1900 and 1400.
[Widget is not showing]
– Make sure you have selected a ZonePlayer as active for the current widget, this is indicated by a symbol on the ZonePlayer in the list of players.
– When adding a widget make sure that you exit the settings using the Back-button and not via home.
[Sonos Widget is not shown in the Widget list]
– On some devices and custom ROMs it is sometimes necessary to reboot the device before the widget will appear in the list.
[Sonos Widget does not find any ZonePlayers on my network]
– Try disabling any network firewall that might cause issues.
– Make sure that the following ports are not blocked on your network: 6969, 1900 and 1400.
See in-app help for further assistance or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
—– Contact —–
Please email email@example.com if you have comments/questions/problems with this application.
Leaving comments and ratings in the market is great, but I have no way of contacting you to respond to your comment.
—– Permissions —–
android.permission.INTERNET – This is required for communicating with the ZonePlayers.
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE – This is required for connecting to your ZonePlayers.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – This is required for some features on devices running HTC Sense 4.0.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – This is required for detecting network changes (WiFi turned on/off)
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK – This is needed to ensure that WiFi remains active during some actions (adding ZonePlayers etc).
Tags: sonos widget android, se.freddroid.sonos, sonos, sonos app android v3.8.
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Sonos, Inc.