Download>> STAX – Icon Pack v2.5 Apk | 58 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 4.1 and up |
STAX takes adaptive icon design to new heights! Featuring slender, tab shaped icons with multi-level dimension enhanced layering effects to really pop!
STAX – Icon Pack
- Over 100+ new icon and premium requests added!
Easy-to-use STAX app:
- Auto-apply icon pack to most popular launchers
- Apply (or save) a huge assortment of exclusive wallpapers
- Easily replace icons with built-in icon search including category support
- One-tap to request any non-themed icons to be themed
- Option to Donate/tip 🙂
STAX ICON PACK
- Pixel perfect, ultra crisp adaptive icon style design
- Uniform stock color palette with layering effects
- System icon designs unique to your own device: Moto, Pixel, Samsung, HTC, Asus, LG and more! Switch to whatever you like
- Use with your favorite launcher, built-in support for all popular launchers possible
- Dynamic calendar support (icon changes each day)
- Android Pie settings shortcut styles
- Alternate icon styles and colors
- Send any icon requests to complete your look
- Premium icon requests available soon, follow me for schedule and info
- Includes over 150+ wallpapers to choose from!
- Includes additional matching HD clock widget
- Built-in Muzei Live Wallpaper support
- Constant updates with lots of new highest quality icon requests
– Auto apply to supported launchers, open STAX app – Menu – Apply – Choose launcher
– Send an icon request, open STAX app – Menu – Icon Request – Tap to Send request
– For wallpaper, open STAX app – Menu – Wallpapers – Apply. New wallpapers added frequently.
– Search or find an alternate icon:
1. Long press icon to replace on homescreen – Icon options – Edit – Tap icon – Select STAX – Press arrow on top right to open icons
2. Swipe to access different categories or use search bar to find alternate icon, tap to replace, done!
Over 30+ launchers supported:
– Nova, GO, Sony, Mini, Holo, L, Apex, Action Launcher 3, Arrow, Atom, Aviate, Cyanogen, Epic, EverythingMe, Hola, Inspire, KK, Lucid, Nemus, Next, Nine, Smart, Solo, TSF, Themer, LG Home, CM Theme Engine, Zen UI, Evie Unicon and XGELS
– Other launchers can simply apply from your launcher settings