Download : Stick Tennis v1.6.7 [Money mod] Apk | 12.23 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Anyone for tennis?
BUG SQUASHING: Some pesky bugs have been eliminated, including an issue with push notifications
* Australia Slam and 2013 Slam Pack now available! *Easy to play yet difficult to master, Stick Tennis offers fast and fluid gameplay with realistic court surfaces and a huge range of unique player styles and characteristics.With just a simple one-fingered swipe you’ll soon be thumping crosscourt winners, yet at the core of Stick Tennis is a highly sophisticated physics engine that rewards tactical play.
Take on the all-time greats in World Domination, steer your favourite player to Slam success or try your hand at the Daily Challenge on one of ten courts from around the globe.
New balls please!
* WORLD DOMINATION (Levels 1-4): Start your quest for World Domination by taking on four of the greats from yesteryear.
* DAILY CHALLENGE: A new challenge match is served up each and every day, with trophies up for grabs. See how you stack up in the regional rankings (location data required) or earn Replays to try and improve your result.
* CASUAL SETS TENNIS CLUB: Improve your game at the Casual Sets Tennis Club. Enjoy a hitout with the likes of Martina Shankitova as the Prac-O-Meter helps improve your timing.
Available in-app purchases:
* WORLD DOMINATION (All 32 levels): Can you beat them all? Do battle with 32 tennis legends – both male and female – in the ultimate quest to dominate the world.
* THE SLAMS (first round free): Pick your favourite seed and go for glory in the Australia Slam 2013, or buy the Slam Pack for advanced access to all four 2013 Slams! Every match is an exhilarating do-or-die clash – do you have what it takes to become a Slam champion?
* RACQUET UPGRADES: Give yourself the edge on court by kitting out your kit bag with the latest and greatest in racquet technology, designed to boost your power and accuracy.
* DAILY CHALLENGE REPLAYS: Boost your quest for Daily Challenge silverware by unlocking extra replays. Are you the best in your region?