Download tinyCam Monitor PRO Apk v14.6 | 12 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:1.6 and up |
Mobile surveillance from any IP cameras for Android phones, tablets, Google TV.
tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP cam
What’s in this version:
- quick cameras selection by scrolling from left to right instead of swipes. To revert go to app Settings – Developer Settings – Use swipes.
- ability to add custom PKCS12 certificate for web server in app Settings – Web Server.
- tinyCam web server events playback from another tinyCam app.
- DoorBird cloud events playback.
- Arlo 1-w audio.
- showing saved passwords via biometric authentication.
- Fixed ownCloud/NextCloud.
One of the best app available for Android for remote surveillance, control and video recording for your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams (#1 rated surveillance app, 4.6 average rating with 30,000+ active users).
Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely (no data being sent to 3rd parties). tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers.
Listed as a featured app on Google TV in Google Play. View your security cams right from the sofa!
tinyCam Monitor PRO Apk Latest features:
- – Very intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- – Support for M-JPEG based devices of all major vendors (100+)
- – 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, SONY, Sharx Security, LogiLink, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models), Panasonic
- – 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Loftek, Tenvis, Wansview, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- – SSL support (https) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials
- – 11 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras support
- – Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) enabled devices.
- – Relay, LED control for some models
- – Cyclic 24/7 video recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP server, or Dropbox. Video playback is under development.
- – Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming and swipes for camera selection
- – Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching
- – Import/export settings to SD card or Dropbox service
- – Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ)
- – Native interface for Honeycomb tablets and Google TV
- – Very CPU efficient