Towelfight 2 v1.0.3 Apk | 30 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Settle a dispute between gods by shooting animals out of your face!
An action-adventure game of epic proportions, Towelfight 2 will beard-slap you with copious bloodplosions, procedurally-generated levels, insane boss fights, 14 powerups, and 40 unique weapons enhanced by 80 augmentations. Dispatch myriad foes with a cornucopia of laser-blasting bees, speed-boosting unicorns, spiraling praying mantises, whales in heat, and ultra-defensive turtles, among others.
Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny follows Hardik, a suave, beard-clad Indian man with a pet pug named Bella who gets swept into a battle between gods in a dangerous and uncharted land. His only means of defense is his enchanted monocle, which fires animal projectiles in wild combinations to dispatch his foes. As the story unfolds Hardik will find unexpected friends, overcome immense challenges, and become a hero to an entire world.
• Unique Shot Rotation system — Build and customize a rotating clip of ‘Jectiles to burn, poison, freeze, electrocute, pinch, and explode your enemies.
• 40 unique weapons with 80 augmentations
• 14 insane power-ups – Choose three different power-ups and equip them simultaneously, including the Zombie Whistle, Blo-Gun, Ice Belt, and Blazing Shoes!
• 10 personality-laden bosses – So personable you will shed a single, manly tear after defeating each one of them.
• Procedurally generated world – Thousands of rooms with plenty of things to kill. There is no end to the madness.
• 5 Unique Environments — Including the cute, lovable Forest and the squishy, disturbing Nightmare.
• 4 Monocles with different firing modes – Want to shoot two ‘Jectiles at a time, or do you prefer a “spray and pray” approach? No matter, we’ve got the monocle for you!
• 4-8 hour campaign — Plus dozens more hours of exploration and enough power grabbing to last a lifetime.
• Featuring gods, a grub, and a pug – A story you can tell your grandbabbies!
• Dungeons for the truly courageous — The most powerful items in the game can only be found in the depths of Forn’s dungeons. You must earn them, and you will die trying.
• The Arena of the Gods — Wager coins to face increasingly more challenging armies. The more you wager, the bigger the payoff!
What’s in this version:
- • The D-pads now visibly move when you drag your thumb off of them. This should give a much clearer indication of how the game is being controlled.
- • The “back” button now closes the game’s various dialogue boxes, and it can be used to exit the game from the main menu screen.
- • The in-game menu now allows you to choose 8-directional or 360-degree movement.
- • Your “SFX” settings are now saved between game sessions.