Download>> TurboScan: document scanner v1.2.5 Apk | 4 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android: 3.0 and Up |
TurboScan: document scanner
What’s in this version :
- Fix for the wrong camera preview with Galaxy Note 4
- Some other fixes
TurboScan turns your phone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, and other text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store or email them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
#1 US business app in iTunes Store for 2 years!
TurboScan uses advanced fast algorithms to auto-detect document edges, straighten the documents (correct perspective), eliminate shadows and set a perfect contrast.
TurboScan boasts a powerful yet easy to use interface. Get instant one-tap brightness, rotation and color controls all on one screen!
TurboScan also offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode for sharper scans (especially useful in low-light conditions.) SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the phone camera.
TurboScan’s handy “Email to myself” feature lets you send documents to a predefined address, or even upload them to online storage sites like Evernote, with a single tap.
All processing happens on your phone, and the confidentiality of your data is never compromised (no Internet connection needed.)
- Automatic document edge detection and perspective correction
- SureScan mode for very sharp scans
- Ultra-fast processing (under 2 seconds per page)
- Document naming, storage inside the app and search
- Multipage editing: add, reorder, and delete pages
- Copy pages between stored scans
- “Email to myself” feature for quick emails
- Email document as PDF, JPEG or PNG, or save to camera roll
- Arrange multiple receipts or business cards on a PDF page
- Open PDFs or JPEGs in other apps like the free Dropbox app (or Evernote, SkyDrive, GoogleDrive app, etc) to send to clouds, or fax apps
- Printing via Cloud Print or other print apps
- Instant one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
- Compact attachments with adjustable size
• Note: if your flash over-saturates images or makes them blurry, please change the flash option in app Settings
TIPS ON SCANNING
• Make sure your document is flat and well lit.
• Use flash in low light conditions, but avoid glare with glossy documents (magazines, etc.)