Unit Converter Plus v1.3.3 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and Up
A simple, fast and easy to use unit converter with 165 currency conversions!
Unit Converter Plus is a simple and friendly unit converter with a clean user interface. Unit Converter Plus has everything you loved about the original Unit Converter and a whole lot more. Some of the new features include:
* Currency conversions for 165 countries ( vs 60 in the original).
* The ability to create custom units for nearly every category(**) ( so if a unit is missing and you know the conversion factor you can add it yourself). (**) there are a few categories that do not currently allow for custom units… please email me if you have questions.
* A new Calculator section with a Tip Calculator and a simple 4 function calculator.
* More preference options including setting the initial start up screen (to be able to jump to your favorite section automatically) and the option to show results in scientific notation.
* The ability to search and filter units in the drop-down list.
* Optimized to be faster and more efficient.
* Works with Android 2.3 and has Apps2SD for Froyo (and above).
Please try out and read the 5900+ reviews for the original Unit Converter which has over 946,000 downloads. If you liked the original you will not be disappointed with Unit Converter Plus!
Tips & Tricks:
- You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List. Also, you can toggle the filter on/off with menu item.
- To change or delete “Quick Launch” shortcut, Long Press the icon and a menu will pop-up to allow you to change or remove the shortcut.
- If your on-screen keypad doesn’t show a decimal point, you can try switching back to using the full keyboard layout by going to Preferences -> Use Full Keyboard Layout.
- By default when you open the currency screen and it’s been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
- If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
- If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
What’s in this version :
- New Sound converter
- Added preference for Calculator digit group symbol (i.e. comma, period, space)
- Added x² to Calculator
- Misc improvements