Virtual Data Cable v188.8.131.52 Apk | 2.5 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
Virtual Data Cable is a tool to transfer and manager files (copy/cut/paste/delete etc.) between computer and phone without the USB data cable.
With this fantastic app installed:
* No need to carry the USB data cable for file transfer
(Drag and drop the files/folders between PC and phone)
* No need to mount and unmount the SD card frequently
* Protect your USB interface on the phone
This app is simple to use, three steps make it all:
1:Let your computer and phone are connected to the same WIFI network.
2:Open this tool then you can see a ftp address.
3:Open “Windows Browser” (or Internet Browser”) on your computer and input the ftp address
Now the computer will be connected with the phone. You can transfer the files/folders (copy/cut/paste/delete etc.) freely and fastly.
1. I don’t know how to use this app, how it works?
This app works when your computer and phone are connected to the same WIFI network.
2. Why can’t I just drag and drop the files/folders?
Open your “Internet Browser” on computer, Click and choose “Tools” -> “Internet Options” -> “Advanced”, Check the option “Enable folder view for FTP sites”.
3. Can I use a FTP client to connecte with it?
Yes,You can use free FTP client such as “FilleZilla” to connect.
4. Can my MAC be connected with my phone?
yes. You’ll need a FTP client software(such as the free FileZilla) on your MAC to connect to the phone.
5. Why it’s slow to transfer hundreds of small files?
The windows FTP (with drag/drop) only allows one session. It’s better to use a FTP client (such as the free FileZilla below which can support 10 sessions) to get a 10x faster speed.