WiFi Heat v1.0.4 Apk | 763 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Visualize your WiFi network!
WiFi Heat is a great way to visually show the signal strength of your wireless network with your Android phone or tablet.
WiFi Heat is simple to use–you can create an informative map in minutes. It will create a detailed heatmap that can be used for adjusting your wireless access point settings or location for maximum speed, signal quality and best coverage. You can either use your own floor plan, or simply use Google Maps satellite view. Once you have a map imported into WiFi Heat, you simply walk around the area the map represents and mark your position.
* WiFi heat will display the signal strength of every wireless network in your survey area.
* Supports multiple building levels and will display 2D or 3D signal strength maps of an area.
* WiFi Heat helps you select which channel is the quietest for minimum interference from neighbors.
* WiFi Heat uses a unique algorithm which accurately estimates signal strength in unknown areas.
* Designed for both phones and tablets, in portrait and landscape orientations.
* Supports metric and imperial systems.
* Visualizations are distinguishable for people who are color blind.
* Professionally made with no tolerance for bugs.
If you see anything that you like, would like, or don’t like in WiFi Heat, please let us know! We are happy to receive feedback of any kind.
Please note that parabolic antennas have not been tested, so the generated visualisations might not be as accurate as an omnidirectional antenna.