ZPlayer v3.6.2 Apk | 2 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Windows Phone 7 / Zune themed media player for Android OS.
*Note to all users upgrading from version 2.9*
-you might need to uninstall the application before upgrading to version 3.x some database changes have made the application crash after upgrading, but a new installation (or clearing application data) should fix the issue.
Welcome to ZPlayer a Windows Phone 7 / Zune themed player, a better richer and more interactive media player.
Get album reviews, artist biographies, top tracks, playlists, related artists and podcasts (audio/video) all in one application.
+Swiping the homescreen to the left/right shows the ‘current playing’ song and listening history.
+ To jump to the ‘now playing’ screen, use the volume controls to reveal the music controls, and then tap on the song name(in bold) or the artist name.
Now with more widgets, fast forward and rewind controls, headset controls home screen customization, equalizer, audio effects. You can start with your own media, and learn about other artists, other tracks and what other people are listening too. Pair this media player with a last fm account and submit likes, now playing status, and scrobble tracks.
*note The Application uses android framework Audio Effect API, this API was introduced since android 2.3. Therefore only devices that have at least Android version 2.3 will be able to take advantage of this feature.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
-audio effects implemented include Equalizer, Bassboost and Virtualizer based on Android 2.3
* The Android Framework support shoutcast streams (external urls) from Android version 2.2 and later, so only devices that have Android 2.2 and later will be able to take advantage of the streaming radio.
What’s in this version :
- Added YouTube Charts
- Added Podcast Subscription options and Auto Downloads
- Widgets can now control Podcasts and Radio modes
- Improved Equalizer Manager
- Added option for custom fonts (+font refresh)
- Added better folder location targeting
- Added system wide media intent handling
- Added podcast episode caching
- Added ‘exit’ button on Notification
- Added other requested application settings